CHURCH REFURBISHMENT, DERBYSHIRE
Originally built in 1848, the Grade II listed church was completely refurbished and reordered. New facilities including a creche, kitchen and toilets were introduced and access to and within the building was improved .
Externally the slate and lead roof covering was renewed and essential masonry repairs carried out.
Internal works included the removal of pews and the introduction of under floor heating. A new timber boarded ceiling was also installed and existing stonework was cleaned.
New lighting and AV systems were also incorporated.